We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

151) La2 7assal kheir ... !!

"Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you."

- Audrey Hepburn

La ya sheikhah!! Bassitah awi... Gat Salima... 2alb O Enkasar, Fiha 7aga dih?! :D
...

3 comments:

Nouna said...

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."

mashi :)

Unknown said...

tayeiba awy el set deh :D :D......

Hebba said...

not at all.
get yourself a new one. it costs onle 5 EGP men share3 3abd el 3aziz :))))