We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

144) Allah Knows and You Know Not!

Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without...

and,

Sometimes the last person you want in your life is the only one who can save it...

وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لا تَعْلَمُون

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fears can create a lot of confusion.....it can cost someone a life.....usually someone else's :SS
it is always the same sentence"we're just very different"......

Nouna said...

and is that so bad, being different?
I think it is good thing unless it's not different backgrounds.. or different interests..

There are different kinds of 'different' :)