We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

215) Stop Dreaming of Having a Happy Life.. Wake Up.. and GO for it!


“Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. Do you know what you’re doing when you spend a moment wondering how things are going to turn out with Perry?

You’re cheating yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but you’re stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It’s now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you , but now you’ll never know.”

- Jerry Spinelli :: Stargirl

...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur hottttttt

Nouna said...

Last time I checked I was 37.0ºC. That's normothermic.

Cheers.

I'd respect if you have your name on your comment.