We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

208) ...Stop, Please STOP!

Dear Life,

I love you.. you know it.. and even if no one else in the world cares about you, I do.. so please dear, you don't have to constantly force me to prove I am tough, independent and strong woman.. bera7a 3alaya ba2a please! .. Please Stop It.. and I think I have proven my case sooo many times.. I know Life, you can change from one second to the next.. and I am sure that somewhere the right moment is waiting for me and that this is just a test of my power.. I also know that God made the world in six days and that I have to be patient and you know that I have always prepared myself to be that strong and carry any burden and never to complain, bas walahi te3ebt!

I didnt notice the changes.. I thought everything was fine.. that the bad things would just go away.. that it was a matter of time.. and I said the pain always passes.. and then, sunddenly, I realized that you have treated me unfairly, Life.. and taken from me the most important thing; love.. " the delusion".. delusion? .. yes he said it "delusion" .. why! ..

You know when you see something that makes you doubt your eyes.. something that can't be true.. the little restart your mind has to do just to understand .. why?!

Dear Life, I have already had my fair share of suffering and you know it; now.. don't you think I deserve a little peace and comfort?

bera7a 3alaya ya Rab..

Nouna ( Flooded with tears & frustration)

...