We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

197) Les Livres Sont Mes Amis Fidèles..




وماذا كانت ستفعل بنفسها في ليالي الوحدة والخوف لو لم تكن الكتب هناك



ولكن ما جدوي كل الشعر الذي قرأته .. وكل الأدب الذي أدمنته
إن كانت لم تستطع أن تنقل له بالكلمات كيف أحسته
ما جدوي ذلك كله إن كانت فشلت أن تخرجه من أزمته
ما جدوي ذلك كله إن كان خسرها وخسرته
...


... and I am still not feeling well :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3omraha ma hatet3awadd ya rouna ba7ebaha awi;):).

Nouna said...

la yomken tekouni bet7ebiha 2adi for I am vehry sincere when I love, vehhhry ;D