We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

185) I Believe in Pink!


"I believe in pink...
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
and I believe in miracles"

- Audrey Hepburn

...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

me too i believe in pink ;D
7lw el post da rabee3y keda w alwaaaaaaan w 7rakat:D......el donia rabeeee3 bamby bamby bamby ya3ny.......Rabena yeg3al koll aymek bamby ya nouna;D

Nouna said...

Elhana mezaghlel 3enayah ..
mish bashouf gher bambi bambi ..

:)))

Unknown said...

lololololololololoyyyyyyy :D :D
ya rabbb daymnnnnnnn habebyyyyy
saba7o bamby bamby :D

Mouuuuuuuuuuuuuawhh

Nouna said...

hah! :D

bosa o neghamad (k) o yalla..!
nel2a 7ata eldalma bambi..

:)

Hebba said...

kisses and hugs go to you dear :)
that's one nice activity

Nouna said...

Thank You :D Thank You :D

Those were badly needed! :)xx