We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

181) A Woman's Heart..

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart... but men always realize that only after it's gone...
Please, when you like someone, never break her heart... be gentle enough instead of breaking it because a woman's heart is very soft, filled with true love, emotions... yet sometimes not ready to forgive and love!


"You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there." - Bob Marley
...

3 comments:

Nouna said...

"One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends."

- Charlie Huston
...

Hebba said...

very ture.
thank you for this post.
touching, warm and saying it all in a few words.
maybe the only ones who would know the value of a woman's heart are other women.
ironic.but true :)

Nouna said...

Glad that you liked it ya Bossboss :)
May I always see you happy dear and in-sha2-Allah you will meet Allah's gift for you soon. the one who will value and appreciate you.. it's written hun :)