We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

134) Omm Min Elzaman Elgamil!


Faten Hamama (Rawaye7 Elzaman Elgamil) with her daughter Nadia Zou Elfakkar in a sportive competition :)
...
فاتن حمامة (روائح الزمن الجميل) مع ابنتها نادية ذو الفقار في سباق رياضي :)
...

4 comments:

Nouna said...

:الغرض من البوست

إيقاظ حاسة الأمومة عند أمهات وبنات هذا الجيل

والتذكرة بإحساس جميل من الزمن الجميل

:)

Ze2red said...

i got this on my email, and another bunch of pics, but this was my favorite.

Nouna said...

I really don't remember the rest of pictures as it was long time ago when I got them... but I love this one, that is why I kept it in my "Favorite All Time" album and called it "Rawaye7 Elzaman Elgamil" :)
It leads into a new understanding of the nature of Mom-Daughter love... and it really means to enjoy loving you kids :)

Hebba said...

she is adorable.everyone who knows her says she is someone very special.
7agah keda delicate, tender, funny and special. dont know how to explain, but this is how i feel when i see her.