We’re all different. You are a dreamer. He is very thoughtful. She is the sensitive one. They are straight. and I’m ... well, I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100) أَنتَ أَغلى مِنَ الأَنا

"Why are you leaving me?
He wrote, I do not know how to live...
I do not know either but I am trying...
I do not know how to try...
There were some things I wanted to tell him...
But I knew they would hurt him. So I buried them and let them hurt me"

:/

... لنا أحباب لا يسكنون بقربنا
... ولكن يسكنون بقلوبنا
... يظل شذي ذكراهم يعطر قلوبنا
... كلما نضبت ينابيع المودة في حياتنا
... أغلي الأشواق نبعثها إليهم

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love !!! :D

Anonymous said...

ana Lamya.....

Hebba said...

3ala ra2y noha:
ma 3alena ma 3alena.
beautifully written, but not applicable ya 7elwa.
just teasing you. it is applicable all the time. love will never disappear and we will never stop loving- becasue this is our nature.
this is what bernd was telling me today and i was telling you about :)
ana hopeless case